Your Autonomy subscription includes 12,000 miles per year, or roughly 1,000 miles per month. So if you subscribe to a car for three months, your mileage allowance is 3,000 miles. Of course, if you need to drive more, that’s OK. Additional mileage will cost just $0.25 per mile.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is a subscription?
- Why a subscription?
- What is the current wait time for an Autonomy car?
- How do I subscribe?
- Is my security deposit refundable?
- What if I change my mind?
- Why do I have to pay a start fee?
- Does Autonomy offer insurance coverage for my subscription vehicle?
- What if I don’t qualify for insurance through Autonomy?
- What routine maintenance is covered?