Autonomy currently does not sell insurance, so you are required to secure your own insurance for your Autonomy vehicle. Coverage must meet the minimum liability insurance requirements for your state as well as the Autonomy required maximum deductible of $1,000 for comprehensive and collision. For helpful information on how to find an insurance provider, feel free to visit insurance.ca.gov. If you have questions, please call 1-800-AUTONOMY (800-288-6666) for assistance.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How far can you ship my Vehicle?
- Can I use my Autonomy vehicle to drive for Uber/Lyft?
- Is my Autonomy Tesla eligible for a “California EV Rebate”
- What is a subscription?
- Why a subscription?
- How do I subscribe?
- Is my security deposit refundable?
- What if I change my mind?
- Why do I have to pay a start fee?
- Does Autonomy offer insurance coverage for my subscription vehicle?