Making your monthly payments is easy with autopay. You’ll provide a credit card or a checking account during activation, and your payment will be automatically deducted each month on the same date that your subscription started. Some subscribers will also be asked to provide a backup payment method as well, in case there’s an issue with their auto payment.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is a subscription?
- Why a subscription?
- How do I subscribe?
- Is my security deposit refundable?
- What if I change my mind?
- Why do I have to make a start payment?
- Does Autonomy offer insurance coverage for my subscription vehicle?
- What routine maintenance is covered?
- Is there a mileage limit?
- How do I pay for my Autonomy subscription?