Making your monthly payments is easy with autopay. You’ll provide a credit card or a checking account during activation, and in states where it is permitted, your payment will be automatically deducted each month on the same date that your subscription started. In some cases, subscribers will be asked to provide a backup payment method as well.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is a subscription?
- Why a subscription?
- What is the current wait time for an Autonomy car?
- How do I subscribe?
- Is my security deposit refundable?
- What if I change my mind?
- Why do I have to pay a start fee?
- Does Autonomy offer insurance coverage for my subscription vehicle?
- What if I don’t qualify for insurance through Autonomy?
- What routine maintenance is covered?