Basic Autopilot comes standard on all Tesla subscriptions and enables your vehicle to steer, accelerate and brake automatically within its lane. Enhanced Autopilot and Full Self-Driving (FSD) capability include added abilities like self-navigation and autopark, but they are purchased as one-time vehicle upgrades and currently not available as part of Autonomy’s monthly subscription.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is a subscription?
- Why a subscription?
- What is the current wait time for an Autonomy car?
- How do I subscribe?
- Is my security deposit refundable?
- What if I change my mind?
- Why do I have to pay a start fee?
- Does Autonomy offer insurance coverage for my subscription vehicle?
- What if I don’t qualify for insurance through Autonomy?
- What routine maintenance is covered?