What if I need to file an insurance claim?

If your car is damaged or you’re in an accident, please contact your insurance provider immediately to open a claim, then contact us to provide the claim information. If your insurance is provided through Autonomy, simply call us directly at 1-800-AUTONOMY (800-288-6666). You will be responsible for paying all deductibles associated with your claim.

Have more questions? Submit a request

Articles in this section

See more